MAD World Extreme Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Latest topics
Geronimo!!Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pmKraz J
Hallway to Gm'sThu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 pmSleepwalker
First Appearance Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pmTrevorLaroux
MAIN EVENT MATCHTue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pmKraz J
Excuse us, we're just here for bloodTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 amVampiro
LM Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pmLady Muscle
WOLFPACK MEMBERSSat Jul 28, 2018 5:01 amKraz J
JACK RIDER BIOSat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 amKraz J
REX BIO Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 amKraz J
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Go down
Samhain

The meeting of unlikley guys....    (open to Il Vampiro) Empty The meeting of unlikley guys.... (open to Il Vampiro)

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 am
The camera flashes to life to the backstage area. The staff is still busy, putting the last finishing touches to the show. Just then, it seems time slows down and nothing is moving, but a person lurking in the shadows. We see this person emerge from the darkness, and its a man. As he steps into view, we can here him chanting something under his breath. The camera pans in.

Man: "Enough of that. Now, this is what consumed my brother for years. I don't see it. But this is new to me. Now that he is gone, its time to make the family of Darkness reign its terror. And tonight might be the start of it."

The man stops, as he is looking around at the motionless people back stage. He opens his mouth.

Man: "Worthless meat bags, all of them. Darkness will consume them all and they do not even know it yet. For I, Samhain, shall take them from their sad pitiful lives. Not by death, but in other ways. I will make sure of that....."

As Smahin rounds a corner, he is stopped by another man, as they almost bump into one another. Samhain can not believe his eyes.

Samhain: "I knew you were here. I could smell you. What is it you want from me?"

As Samhain gives off a evil grin, waiting."

OOC: Ok Vamps, you are up.
Vampiro
Vampiro

The meeting of unlikley guys....    (open to Il Vampiro) Empty Re: The meeting of unlikley guys.... (open to Il Vampiro)

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:36 pm
The camera then focuses on Il Vampiro. He regards the man who has almost bumped him and is now smiling.

Il Vampiro: "As I have foreseen in dreams and visions, another touched by the Darkness shall cross my path as I purge the weakness out of both the meek and the strong. Samhain, forces beyond the understanding of these pathetic mortals have found it necessary to have us meet to have our separate agendas realized to the disdain of the majority whose minds have been programmed by years of brainwashing to stick to the status quo."

Il Vampiro extends his left hand forward with its knuckles facing outward; on the ring finger is a ornamental ring with an unknown sigil on it.

Il Vampiro: "What say you Samhain? Will you be part of this movement? Will you give yourself to this grandest of causes? Will you step up from the filth that humanity has become and join me as I purge the weakness of the world and ensure that our truth is what will be lived by all?!"

Looking at the man before him, Il Vampiro now waits for a response.
Samhain

The meeting of unlikley guys....    (open to Il Vampiro) Empty Re: The meeting of unlikley guys.... (open to Il Vampiro)

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:07 am
Samhain: "As long as we stay on the same page. These worthless meat bags will never know what hit them. So yes, lets do this."

Samhain reaches out and grabs his hand and shakes it. Samhain then releases and starts to back up a little. half in the shadows and half in the light. An evil grin grows across his face.

Samhain: "Darkness will rise again, I can make that a promise. Now, lets show these meat bags what it means to step into the pit of despair."

Samhain rolls his eyes into the back of his head and rolls his neck around. Samhain's eyes come back and they are glowing a very dull red, is if a fire is dying out.

[b]Samhain: "Darkness is coming, are you ready?"

As Samhain turns and looks deep into the camera, as he steps back into the shadows of the arena.
Jeleva Delain
Jeleva Delain

Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:17 am
Added
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum