MAD World Extreme Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Latest topics
Geronimo!!Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pmKraz J
Hallway to Gm'sThu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 pmSleepwalker
First Appearance Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pmTrevorLaroux
MAIN EVENT MATCHTue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pmKraz J
Excuse us, we're just here for bloodTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 amVampiro
LM Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pmLady Muscle
WOLFPACK MEMBERSSat Jul 28, 2018 5:01 amKraz J
JACK RIDER BIOSat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 amKraz J
REX BIO Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 amKraz J
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Go down

Emelia VS Sapphire - Template Empty Emelia VS Sapphire - Template

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:28 pm
Emelia VS Sapphire - Template JdgWk3NEmelia VS Sapphire - Template NT3tZmE

The Entrance lights up as As I Lay Dying - Anodyne Sea plays loudly around the arena. The lights begin to flash in orange as flames begins to erupt around the arena turnbuckles. Emelia can be seen standing at the top of the ramp looking into the crowd with a half smile on her face. As she begins to walk down, the ramp emits flames behind her.

Announcer: Entering the ring, weighing 145 pounds, from the United Kingdom, the mistress of pain, Emelia!

As Emelia stands in the ring, the music begins to dye down as the arena begins to change to a bright blue lighting. Seether - Remedy begins to play as Sapphire makes her way down the ramp:

Announcer: Entering the ring...

Suddenly Emelia grabs the microphone off the Announcer

Emelia: Entering the ring, a complete loser from some place nobody cares about, weighing for above the average and named after a worthless gem... Sapphireeeee

Emelia drops the microphone and raises her arms up as the fans begin to boo

As Sapphire enters the ring, Emelia walks up to her and stands breast to breast with a sly smile on her face. The referee enters the ring and the bells rings.

With that Emelia takes a swing at Sapphire, just scraping her cheek as her knuckles glide across Sapphire's skin.
Before Emelia can take another shot, Sapphire charges into Emelia with her shoulder and forces her into a turnbuckle!
As Emelia struggles against Sapphire, Sapphire grabs Emelia's hair and begins to tug.
As she does, Emelia thrusts her knee into Sapphire's stomach, making her release her grip and stumble a few feet back.

Emelia: You cow! It takes me hours to do my hair before the show and you have to ruin it!

Suddenly Emelia takes a run towards Sapphire before lifting her leg into kick, her boot connecting with Sapphires jaw with a mighty thud.

Commentator: Oh what I big boot to the jaw!

Emelia quickly approaches the now downed Sapphire and goes to grab her ankle
But Sapphire managed to avoids the Ankle Lock and quickly shakes Emelia off
With a quick shove, Sapphire manages to knock Emelia off her feet before quickly climbing back up herself!

Sapphire runs at Emelia as Emelia slowly gets back to her feet before connecting with a clothesline but before Sapphire can stop herself, she ends up tripping and falling into the turnbuckle, smashing her head against the corner

As Sapphire lays unconscious, Emelia gets back to her feet and notices Sapphire is laying out cold

Emelia: Now it's my turn to return the favour...

Emelia quickly lunges onto Sapphire before grabbing her hair with her hands, as she pulls at Sapphire's hair, the Referee tries to intervene

Emelia manages to pull out a clump of hair before the referee is able to get her off of Sapphire.

Referee: If you do that again, you are out of this ring, do you understand?

Emelia just lets out a smirk before returning her attention to Sapphire who is slowly coming to. Before Sapphire can get a grip on what is going on, Emelia quickly runs up and delivers a punt kick to the side of Sapphire's head.

The referee grabs Emelia and pulls her back

Referee: That's enough!

Emelia shoves the referee away before slapping the referee in the face. The bell rings as the announcement plays out:

Announcer: By way of disqualification, the winner is Sapphire!

Emelia, slides out of the ring and grabs the microphone off the Announcer.

Emelia: No, let me tell you something, instead of putting obviously amateur 'traditional' wrestlers in the ring with me, why don't you give me something with a little more teeth to sink into? Is this show just full of weak girly girls who can't handle more then a slap? Come on, impress me!
Kraz J
Kraz J
Admin
https://madworldextremerules.forumotion.com

Emelia VS Sapphire - Template Empty Re: Emelia VS Sapphire - Template

Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Suddenly Burn Halo-Dirty Little Girl begins to echo around the the arena as a colorful display of lights flicker along the stage.

Kristin Sane skips through the curtain onto the stage as the fans begins to cheer.

Fans:
DIRTY GIRL! DIRTY GIRL!! DIRTY GIRL!!!

Kristin stops on the stage to look out to the fans and sticks her butt out to one side as he bends over giving those sitting close a nice view before she stands back up right and looks to Emelia standing near the Announcers Desk.

Kristin Sane pulls a microphone from her back pocket and lifts it to her lips.

Kristin Sane:
You poor thing...It must be so frustrating to find yourself in the ring with little girls with no talent....

Kristin mocks tears with her free hand as he pretends to wipe her eyes with a pout on her face.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:30 pm
Emelia lets out a smirk before putting the microphone to her lips.

Emelia: You're right, fighting girls who belong in a mud bath is no fun, so why don't you come down and show me what real talent is? After all, the fans seem to think you're somewhat special, so lets see just what a Dirty Girl you really are...

Emelia drops the microphone and walks to the ring ropes before motioning her finger to taunt Kristin Sane into coming down into the ring
Kraz J
Kraz J
Admin
https://madworldextremerules.forumotion.com

Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Kristin Sane begins to pace the stage back and forth as she shakes her head is disagreement.

Kristin Sane:
Just exactly what gives you the notion you deserve a match with me? I am a proven addition in that ring. You just proved you have no respect for those stepping inside it. No, I think you need to prove you can play by the rules and not abuse the staff before I step into the ring with you.

Kristin stops and points to the fans.

Kristin Sane:
You have to prove it to all of them!

The fans erupt into cheers.

Fans:
Kristin! Kristin!! Kristin!!!

Brandy:
Wow, the fans are showing support of Kristin, just when did that start to happen?

Cammy:
See, not everyone thinks the way you do. The fans know what they like.

Kristin continues to shake her head in disagreement as she turns and walks to the backstage out of view.

Brandy:
And just like that she is gone.

Cammy:
She is smart, did you see what she did to our poor referee?

Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:10 pm
Emelia walks back to the middle of the ring before kicking the mic out towards the commentators. As the fan's boo loudly, Emelia simply shrugs and makes her way up the ramp.

At the top of the ramp Emelia puts her arms up to the crowds boos before pointing at one of the cameras?

Emelia: Rules are made to be broken.

Emelia lets out a half smile before making her way backstage as As I Lay Dying - Anodyne Sea plays throughout the arena.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum