MAD World Extreme Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Latest topics
Geronimo!!Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pmKraz J
Hallway to Gm'sThu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 pmSleepwalker
First Appearance Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pmTrevorLaroux
MAIN EVENT MATCHTue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pmKraz J
Excuse us, we're just here for bloodTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 amVampiro
LM Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pmLady Muscle
WOLFPACK MEMBERSSat Jul 28, 2018 5:01 amKraz J
JACK RIDER BIOSat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 amKraz J
REX BIO Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 amKraz J
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Go down
Kraz J
Kraz J
Admin
https://madworldextremerules.forumotion.com

Emelia calls out Thee Don Black Widow Empty Emelia calls out Thee Don Black Widow

Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:40 pm

xx

The camera fades in at Ringside where Bella and Starz are seated at the Announcers Desk wearing headsets.

Bella:

Starz:

The arena lights dim as dollar bills fall from the roof drifting down to the fans.

[EMELIAs TRON]

The titantron comes to life as money and diamonds flash across the ring when Emelias face fades in then her name in large letters fade over it. Cardi B - Bodak Yellow begins to echo from the sound system.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<iframe width="100" height="100" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WMvby3CwFnE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Emelia steps out on the stage.

Fans:
BOOOO! YOU SUCK!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!!

Emelia makes her way down the ramp ignoring the fans. At the bottom of the ramp she makes her way over to the steps where she climbs to the apron then enters the ring through the middle ropes.

A nearby staff hand her a microphone as she paces the ring waiting for the lights to return to normal and the music ends.

Emelia:
Show me respect!

Fans:
BOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bella:

Starz:

Emelia:
You ignorant swine need to learn your place. I am here to speak and you better listen!

Fans:
YOU SUCK!!!!

Emelia paces the ring back and forth a bit before speaking again.

Emelia:
At Bad Blood, Thee Don Black Widow put her hands on me and then security pulled us apart before I was done with her. I am here to finish what I started. So, Thee Don, get your OLD [CENSORED] OUT HERE NOW!

The lights in the arena go dark as white strobe lights flicker along the stage. Fog rolls from the entrance flowing down the ramp as it engulfs the ring.

A childish voice:
Are you scared? He's here....

[Kraz Js Tron]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<iframe width="550" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kIbT0uqvq-M" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

x

Kraz J steps out on the stage as he makes his way through the fog.

Fans:
KRAZ J! KRAZ J!! KRAZ J!!!

Bella:

Starz:

Kraz J makes his way down the ramp then at the end he takes off running as he slides into the ring under the bottom rope then pops up to this feet in the center of the ring.

Kraz J and Emelia are standing face to face as Emelia looks up at the 6'6" 300 lbs of Kraz Js frame.

Kraz J pulls a microphone from his jacket and puts it to his lips.

Kraz J:
Welcome to MAD WORLD: EXTREME RULES 24/7!

Fans:
YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK!! ANARCHY ROCKS!!!

Bella:

Starz:

Emelia now with a frown on her face as she tries to speak but Kraz J speaks first.

Holding up a finger he speaks.

Kraz J:
You have said enough...Now it's my turn to speak.

Bella:

Starz:

Kraz J:
You claim you are here to fight Thee Don Black Widow. That my secruity staff stopped you before you could finish what you wanted to do to her....

Emelia is nodding her head in agreement.

Kraz J:
Well, let me start by saying you will not face Thee Don tonight.

Fans:
WHAT?!

Emelia:
What do you mean we wont have a match tonight?

Bella:

Starz:

Kraz J:
Nor will you face her next week.

Fans:
WHAT?! WHAT?!! WHAT?!!!

Emelia:
This is [CENSORED]! You promised that we would have a chance to...

Kraz J yanks the microphone from her hands as he puts his to his lips.

Kraz J:
I never said you would never face each other, but you will not do it at a normal show. No you will face each other at this coming PPV; LOCKDOWN!

FANS:
HOLY[CENSORED]! HOLY[CENSORED]!! HOLY[CENSORED]!!!

Bella:

Starz:

Kraz J leans back flipping backward over the top rope where he lands on his feet to the outside of the ring. He then starts to make his way up the ramp towards the stage.

[THEE DON ADD YOUR PART HERE]

Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Emelia calls out Thee Don Black Widow Empty Re: Emelia calls out Thee Don Black Widow

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:40 pm
Die Antwoord's Money and da Power plays as Thee Don arms crossed with snubbed nose revolver in one hand and a Cheese Grater in other. A wall of fire pyros down the ramp She wipes her cockroach killer black boots outside ring. Tips her Fedora.

Thee Don: Well well well spoiled rich girl didn't get what she wanted. Yeah I grew up different we went out earned thing we got. See this belt around my waist is just because I sleep with boss. No I earned it. Like a lot of you out there who earn their money hard way. Leaving family to do job they may or not even like so come to show. Like venders who make food here. They work hard for our enjoyment. Emelia you earned something a few things actually. You earned my disrespect as human being and as trash wrestler for this you earned this...

She clears her throat and spits in her face.

Thee Don: Put them sausage fingers all balled in fist down. Ain't done yet see you wanted my attention attacking hard working folk. You earn that I here nose to nose with you. But guess what else you earned?
Any guesses? No let me help you out then. You earn beating of your life because at ppv it's gonna be last blood match. And honey it be good to last drop. Forget about it!!!

Emelia throws a punch and Thee Don answers back with left and right and upper cut taking her off her feet. She mount punches her but Emelia rolls her over throwing fists. Cat fighting back and forth till security separates them. They struggle break away get another shot. Trash talking and waving fingers at each other.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum