MAD World Extreme Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Latest topics
Geronimo!!Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pmKraz J
Hallway to Gm'sThu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 pmSleepwalker
First Appearance Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pmTrevorLaroux
MAIN EVENT MATCHTue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pmKraz J
Excuse us, we're just here for bloodTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 amVampiro
LM Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pmLady Muscle
WOLFPACK MEMBERSSat Jul 28, 2018 5:01 amKraz J
JACK RIDER BIOSat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 amKraz J
REX BIO Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 amKraz J
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Go down
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Thee Don saves Mario's Empty Thee Don saves Mario's

Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:43 am
After another great show. Thee Don checks with newest food vendor on their first night.

Thee Don: Hey Yo Mario! Hi Gina how's your first night go at Stadium?

Gina: We sold a lot tonight. Submarine Sandwiches,Pizza, and Fried foods. Well, we made a lot more money here than at restaurant, that's for sure.

Mario nods with agreement.

Thee Don: Good to hear. Glad this worked out. You need help loading up? Venders are supposed to be out before the cleaning crew comes into the stadium.

Mario: Grazie, my back could use break. We been busy all night. Not as young as used to be.
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Thee Don saves Mario's Empty Re: Thee Don saves Mario's

Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:56 am
Thee Don helps them load up various Hotel pans and supplies and shuts delivery van double doors. She pauses and makes a call to husband on her throw away cellphone.

Thee Don: Hey hon, just helping Mario and daughter pack up. I gonna ride along and help unpack. Oh they did great they made a lot dough. Yeah, Mario looks like gonna have cardiac arrest figured get packed up and out before clean up crew. Yep I will. Give Krax kisses, be home soon Monami.

She hops into side door of van and slams it hard riding with load to Mario's Ristorante
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:38 am
The delivery van pulls up to back entrance and parks. They open the back and  start loading up arms to drop off in kitchen. Before Mario can get key in door. A man with ski mask pulls gun on Mario. Startling him to point he drops a pan all over pavement.

Masked Gunman: Give me your money fat boy or going to smoke you.

Thee Don sets pan down and walks over to gunman and whips him around to be face to face with her. She sticks her pointer finger into the barrel and hisses.

Thee Don: Don't give this friggin stupido a thin dime. Go load this merda up and do me favor put pizza oven on. I got this paisana.

Gunman pulls hammer back on pistol.
Thee Don with her free three fingers twists gun from his hand and cracks gunman in the head with own gun.

Thee Don: Look here. You gots be one worst criminal. One look at this piece. You been hammering nail with it? You got crappy model that jams. And what's with ski mask? It's July. You cold? I help you out with that?

Thee Don finds his ear and digs a hard grip and twists it through mask leading him into kitchen. She opens pizza oven and shoves his head into door. Gunman screams.

She looks over and sees a large pizza paddle and grins.She grabs the paddle and swings for fences at his behind with all her weight.

Thee Don: OK You Mook! Who sent you? No talk eh?

Cracks him again with paddle as his mask is melting to face with head stuck in Pizza oven.

Gunman: EMELIA She paid me too scare them off and take their money.

Thee Don shakes her head in disapproval and turns paddle sideways. She give Gunman a low blow with paddle which helps unlodge his head from oven. Falls hard to floor clutching himself.

Thee Don leans over him with his gun pointed between the eyes.

Thee Don: You tell that cow to leave these good folks alone. They trying make a living here. And you... Don't play with guns or I will hunt you down and burry pieces of you all over this city. Capiche!!!

Gunman who nods scared in fetal position pinned to floor by his own gun. Thee Don looks like she's going to pull trigger but pops clip and rains the shells all over him. She tosses gun in a near by trash can.

Thee Don: Now git before I change my mind.

Gunman rushes out door he was forced through.

Last edited by Thee Don on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:36 am
Thee Don takes her throw away cellphone out of her pocket. And dials her husband Kraz J

Thee Don: Hi Kraz baby. I just stopped robbery here at Mario's. No no I am OK. They are OK. Robber little crispy and his cannoli won't feel well but he's alive, unfortunately I let him go with message. Guess who sent him. That moosey bovine Emelia. He spilled the beans course having head roasted in oven and behind beat with paddle loosened his lips rather quickly. Naw don't send a car. I need the walk. Need cool off a bit.I feel actually good. It's weird like I don't know. Not use to helping people. I usually roughing them up but this dark justice stuff kinda feels good. Know what I mean? Dunno. Yeah I hoofing it now be there soon.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum