MAD World Extreme Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Latest topics
Geronimo!!Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pmKraz J
Hallway to Gm'sThu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 pmSleepwalker
First Appearance Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pmTrevorLaroux
MAIN EVENT MATCHTue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pmKraz J
Excuse us, we're just here for bloodTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 amVampiro
LM Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pmLady Muscle
WOLFPACK MEMBERSSat Jul 28, 2018 5:01 amKraz J
JACK RIDER BIOSat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 amKraz J
REX BIO Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 amKraz J
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Go down
Lady Muscle
Lady Muscle

LM                            Empty LM

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:56 am
LM                            VKQj2vh

Real name:Alex King (Alex is on her birth certificate not Alexandra or anything Alex is short for)
Name in ring: Lady Muscle
Nicknames: Muscle Monster? (If anyone has a nickname they think suits my character let me know)

Height: 6 Foot 0
Weight: Over 500 Pounds

Place of birth: South Korea
Place of residence: Adelaide, Australia

Referents in gimmick: She loves to put fear in people just by being around
Referents in microphone:Loves to talk about her strength and muscles and loves to trash talk her opponents.
Referents in fight: She is a beast who loves to use power moves.

Fighting Style: Powerhouse beast

Background: Well growing up Lady Muscle was a huge fan of bodybuilding and power lifting so at a young age she decided to work out and get muscular and big. Since age 10 she has been in the gym everyday working out. Now age 18 she is over 500 pounds and only getting bigger and more muscular.

Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Muscle Monster, A dominant beast who destroys all who is stupid enough to challenge her.

Physical Description: Shoulder length blonde hair, Extremely muscular. Tan and oiled skin.
Mental description: She has a short fuse and gets angry easily.

Backstage Clothing: Mostly bikinis and sports bras with booty shorts or sports like bikini bottoms whatever you call them and she enjoys wearing platform heels to make her look even bigger and more intimidating.

Taunt: Lady Muscle flexes her muscles till all her veins are popping against the skin preforming a Hard Flex

Signatures: Triple Powerbomb I guess and Bearhug

Finishers: Lady Muscle picks up her opponent by their neck with one hand and lifts them in the air.

Lady Muscle then starts squeezing opponent till they start turning blue but before she causes any real damage she drops them to the ground executing a violent LM Smash

Moveset:  Powerbomb, Military Press, Suplex, Body Slam, Sidewalk Slam, Leg Drop, Bearhug, Torture Rack, Superplex, Powerbomb to turnbuckle, Samoan Drop, Sleeper Hold, Clothesline, Push, Giant Swing, German Suplex, Big Splash, Spear, Big Boot, Piledriver.

Favorite weapon: No weapon because Lady Muscle fists are her weapons but if I have to pick a weapon then it would be the table.
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

LM                            Empty Re: LM

Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 am
I am calling you lumpy lol welcome aboard hon
Lady Muscle
Lady Muscle

LM                            Empty Re: LM

Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pm
Call me whatever and thanks for the warm welcome
Sponsored content