MAD World Extreme Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Latest topics
Geronimo!!Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pmKraz J
Hallway to Gm'sThu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 pmSleepwalker
First Appearance Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pmTrevorLaroux
MAIN EVENT MATCHTue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pmKraz J
Excuse us, we're just here for bloodTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 amVampiro
LM Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pmLady Muscle
WOLFPACK MEMBERSSat Jul 28, 2018 5:01 amKraz J
JACK RIDER BIOSat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 amKraz J
REX BIO Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 amKraz J
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Go down
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Thee Don is honored by local establishment Empty Thee Don is honored by local establishment

Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:56 pm
Thee Don throw away cellphone rings.

Thee Don: Ciao, oh Mario yes stromboli was exquisite and remembered the marinara. Good for you. Wait what?

Mario: We named a speciality sub after you. News paper and local TV coming down to do piece on it.

Thee Don: Prende il Nome da me ? DOLCE!! What's on it?

Mario: You know Ham, hot Capicola, hard salami, Grated Provolone and spicy pepper jack cheese and our sweet house Italian dressing . Cause you are number on customer and local celebrity.

Thee Don blushes though her sugar skull make up.

Thee Don: So whatcha want me do Mario?

Mario: come down eat sandwich give your blessing. You know stuff like that. They give you plaque and one for Ristorante everybody good. Snap few pictures with your sandwich. Stuff like that.

Thee Don: You know you made it in business when yous get sandwich sounds good. I'll talk to hubby but he been thinking about more advertisements for show maybe get you and Gina a booth at shows. Help yous out for such a honor thanks.

Mario: Thank you. You keep this mom and pop place going thanks to you and your family.

Thee Don hangs up and smiles

Thee Don: Huh my own sandwich that's like having your own action figure to connoisseur like myself. Well best fix this mop of mine and greets my public.

Last edited by Thee Don on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Thee Don is honored by local establishment Empty Re: Thee Don is honored by local establishment

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:02 pm
Thee Don is honored by local establishment Newspa10
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Thee Don is honored by local establishment Empty Re: Thee Don is honored by local establishment

Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:03 pm
Thee Don is honored by local establishment Sampae10
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:04 pm
Some fake newspaper thing would be cute
Thee Don
Thee Don
Admin

Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:41 pm
Thee Don is surprised that Mario's Ristorante is full of people to point she tills her hat over her eyes and pushes her way through. She yells over crowd.

Thee Don: HEY Yo Mario. Where's my Paisan at??

A portly gentleman comes out from behind counter to get a big bear hug from Thee Don

His daughter Gina brings out a 12' sub with an Italian Flag toothpick holding sandwich together and two olives.
Thee Don eyes get big and salivates at huge name sake sandwich.

A reporter steps between Gina and Thee Don and importantly the sandwich.

Reporter: Thee Don, Daily Madropolis News. How do you know Mario?

Thee Don points to a framed dollar on the wall.
Thee Don: See that dollar was a off my first to go order. Their first dollar. Mario, his daughter Gina and his wife Maria are like family. Good people. Mom and pop pizzerias almost always have best food at a great price. I've been feeding me and my family from here for couple years now. And feel extra special that they made a sandwich in my honor. Now if you'd excuse me I going to mangiare.

She picks up sandwich and flash bulbs flash and camera crews struggle close to get shot.

Thee Don mouth full of sandwich groans in ecstasy.

Thee Don: Mmmmmm so good. Sweet n spicy just like me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum