Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Go down
Admin
View user profile

Emelia vs Thee Don

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:45 pm
Morning sun shines blindingly into camera and focuses out to round headlights of Thee Don's Cadillac panning out to her black mirror like classic car. Thee Don looks haggard and tired and not in good mood. She hap hazardly tosses her cigar butt out car window swings open the heavy drivers door and stomps her cigar out and with a sharp intentful twist of her foot grinding it to powder into ground below. Holding her cup of espresso in one hand and her gear bag in the other.

She grumbles .

THEE DON:
Lousey Sole luminoso. Too dannazione bright out here, lousey rat merda sun and of all days to forget sunglasses. But if didn't have take Krax to that Pansy preschool today and deal with Irate Mamaluke Soccor Mom. Your son punch my son wah wah wah blah blah blah. Kid had it coming most likely and Hell I would mind ripping that sissy and his whine box suberbian momma a new [CENSORED] myself"

She struggles toward the federation doors which are locked so she has to walk to the other enterance.

"THEE DON:
Just great!! Scopami il culo I ready go home already , No No You got this calm down Donna

She walks whole way around building cuts through  grass and steps in dog poop.

THEE DON:
Gesu Cristo!!  What next eh? Man what a day already . I want a Mulligan or a Do Over already" She sets her bag down and gets Baby wipes out to clean her boots off.

She opens the door and not even four steps Literally bumps into Emelia and spills her Espresso all over her expensive white blouse.

THEE DON:
Moosey Cagna!!! Look what you made me do!! I oughta.......

Emelia laughs at Thee Don's misfortune and leans down eye to eye

Emelia:
You oughta what old bitty what you going to do HUH!!

Last edited by Thee Don on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
View user profile

Re: Emelia vs Thee Don

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:58 pm
Thee Don's eyes a flame she leaps onto Emelia throwing vicious fury of punches to point her knuckles are bleeding cursing in Italian like she was speaking in tongues. Their commotion is brought to attention of security, whom try desperately try to separate them. But to no avail these two ladies trading fists, eye gouging, hair pulling, blouse ripping cat fight spills over down the hall and to cafeteria. Lunch trays spilled from throwing each other into rack crash echoing.  Cafeteria workers and patrons stare in awe and fear as these two tear into each other leaving wreckage and bruises along their destructive  path. Emelia grabs a patrons drink and pours over Thee Don and taunts her some more. Thee Don screeches in rage and by temperature of the beverage and rips a full tray food from patron whom was trying take a bite. And hits her in gut with tray and grabs a fist full of food rubbing it into her face .

THEE DON:
MANGIA, MUCCA GRASSA!!

Thee Don, ear split tingly yells.

Emelia slams her fist into table
Emelia lifts Thee Don up with her brute strength and points to salad bar. She runs and slams Thee Don face first though sneeze guard then slides Thee Don  down salad bar covering her in lettuce, dressings, toppings,croutons and broken glass and onto floor below.

Emelia:
Had enough yet OLD Lady?

Thee Don  face down as Emelia lifts her head. Thee Don spits out a cherry tomato.

Thee Don:
What no Italian dressing ? Tisk tisk..

She rolls over kicks hard to her groin and grabs Emelia's hair. Points to lock room across the hall and Irish whips her toward the door crashing through men's locker room.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 pm
Emelia whom lays on a splintered door catches her breathe. A few of male super stars that aren't quickly covering themselves. Check on her. Thee Don  gets a running start as Emelia gets to one knee.

Thee Don:
Italiano Stivale.

Attempts a running big boot but Emelia catches her foot and flips her into lockers knocking them both to floor with loud crash.

The loud crash alarms men in shower who rush in a tizzy soaked. Thee Don groggy pokes her head up from dented lockers laying on her.

Thee Don grins her wicked grin..

Thee Don:
Oh baby, first salad and look at that cannoli.

Male wrestler covers himself bashfully as Emelia pushes him out of way. To continue her assault.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 pm
Emelia lifts a bench over her head as Thee Don struggles to get lockers off her to counter. Thee Don's eyes widen in fear as if slow motion. Emelia is tackled by MAD WORLD Security as they scramble to lift lockers off of Thee Don. They both handcuffed behind their backs. Both women shooting spiteful dagger dirty looks at each other as they are separated for trying to kick each other. They are dragged to general managers office. Both bruised and covered in food.

Camera see back  view of office chair and general manager.
Admin
View user profilehttp://madworldextremerules.forumotion.com

on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:27 am

The chair spins around to reveal Kraz J is on the phone when he spots Thee Don bruised and covered in a mess of food and without a word he ends the call and sets the cell phone on the table.

Kraz J sits there for a moment just looking at Thee Don as she picks food from her shirt while giving Emelia dirty looks.

Kraz J glances over at Emelia then looks back at Thee Don.

Kraz J:
Sweetcheeks, would you like to explain what is going on? This wouldn't have anything to do with me not coming home last night would it? You know I had to prepare for the show.

Thee Don turns her glare from Emelia to Kraz J.

Thee Don:
While I didn't enjoy and empty bed last night, this has nothing to do with you. This wide load spilled my coffee then called me OLD!

Thee Don looks back towards Emelia whom is smiling.

Kraz J looks over at her as well then shakes his head.

Kraz J:
On the most important night of the season and you two start tearing up the backstage....thousands in damages.....

Thee Don gives Kraz J a look that says: how dare you scold me.

She folds her arms and turns her back to him.

Kraz J grins as he looks at her.

Kraz J:
Lucky for you ladies that while you were ripping each other apart backstage the ratings seemed to spike an all time high. So, for now I will say keep your distance but know that this is not over.

Thee Don:OH, ITS NOT! NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!

Emelia:
Bring it on old bitty!

Kraz J stands to his feet as he slams his fist on the table drawing the shocked attention of both women.

Kraz J:
Hear me well for I will only say this once. I can overlook things this far...

Kraz J looks at Emelia.

Kraz J:
Just because you are not part of my roster doesn't mean you are safe from my wrath...

Kraz Js glare makes her squirm in her chair.

Kraz J turns his look back to Thee Don.

Kraz J:
And you, either sit your cute tail in this office with me the rest of the show or go home and take a shower. Trust that I will make this right and you will have your chance to face each other in the ring to settle this the right way.

Admin
View user profile

on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 pm
Thee Don twitches a bit looks confused at first.

Thee Don:
I think need shower Krazy poo first. I think I have sun flower seeds and a crouton in my gula!!

Thee Don laughs.

Thee Don:
but there's no need for me go home for that. Forget About it! I'll go down stairs here. Smell as fresh as a Daisy and on your lap before you can say stromboli, buy way order one from Mario's tell that mamaluke don't for get marinara this time or going have his wife Maria cut him off again. Capiche. Who knew cattle wrestling would work up an appetite.

She stares at Emelia and flips her jet black hair over her shoulder spraying Kraz J desk with salad bar fixings. Pauses to apologize to Kraz J without breaking eye contact with Emelia as she walks out of the office door. She reaches in her pocket for a cigar and it's bent funny and broken.

Thee Don:
Great !!Happy Friday 13th  Donna enjoy broke cigar, merda on your shoe, salad in your orifices from wrestling Ms.Bossy the Cow over there, and that soccer mom infernal whining................oh crap I gots get Krax from day care .....Well shower will have to wait.

Thee Don releases a heavy sigh as she walks out of view.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum