MAD World Extreme Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Latest topics
Geronimo!!Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:43 pmKraz J
Hallway to Gm'sThu Aug 02, 2018 10:43 pmSleepwalker
First Appearance Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pmTrevorLaroux
MAIN EVENT MATCHTue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 pmKraz J
Excuse us, we're just here for bloodTue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 amVampiro
LM Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:00 pmLady Muscle
WOLFPACK MEMBERSSat Jul 28, 2018 5:01 amKraz J
JACK RIDER BIOSat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 amKraz J
REX BIO Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 amKraz J
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Go down
Kraz J
Kraz J
Admin
https://madworldextremerules.forumotion.com

A ROOKIES FIRST DAY Empty A ROOKIES FIRST DAY

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:19 pm

A ROOKIES FIRST DAY BcoX3wTA ROOKIES FIRST DAY 62dtqHA

The camera fades in on the Gym where Drake and Draggo are lifting weights.

Draggo is lifting while Drake is spotting for him as he is saying motivational things to keep his friends spirits high.

Drake:
Come on, you can do it...Just a few more and you are done man...That's it, one more...GREAT JOB!

Draggo slams the bar back in the rack as he sits up and takes the towel from Drake as he wipes sweat off his face.

Draggo:
I wasn't sure I could do it, but hearing you in my ear I knew it was possible. Thanks for the help man.

Drake:
What are friends for?

A ROOKIES FIRST DAY ELoTb4Y

Suddenly the door opens as Matthias steps into view.

[YOUR PART HERE]

Matthias

A ROOKIES FIRST DAY Empty Re: A ROOKIES FIRST DAY

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:51 pm
- Matthias walks into the gym with his head held up high and talking loudly on the phone before removing it as both Drake and Draggo stare at him with cold faces. Matthias, in fear of what this could mean, turns and tries to exit the gym, only to find the door locked. Frantically attempting to exit the gym in fear of both Drake and Draggo attempting some sort of attack on him, Matthias rattles and rattles and rattles on the door knob but he fails to open it. Sounds of footsteps, footsteps. Footsteps ring in Matthias' here, and his cute little whimper stars to burst out loud. The footsteps continue towards Matthias who shrieks in fear. -

Matthias: "Arghhh!! No, leave me! Leave me please!"

- The eyes of Drake and Draggo meet rejoicing before walking again. Footsteps, footsteps. Footsteps ring in Matthias' ear. Their true intentions for the feeble Matthias unknown. The fans with their hands in their hands as the Mad World universe might yet again see a horror film. Hardcore fans display an unsympathetic reaction, laughing, talking, jeering Matthias' feeble nature. The camera pans back to the footage which now displays Draggo and Drake towering over Matthias. Laughter at the poor Matthias echoes around the whole area, the sound and sight of spit flying out of the two giants is enhanced. Draggo and Drake simply open the door knob and then laugh at Matthias. -

Drake: "Brother, all you had to do was turn it that way. No need for all of this screaming and bashing. Hehe. My name is Drake, and yours?"

Matthias: "Ummm.. - Matthias' voice comes off as croaky - Matt... My name is Matthias."

Draggo: "Draggo here. Are you really always that scared, mate? If you always are, then you are in for a ride! At Mad World, wrestling is not a game. The name says it all. MAD. WORLD. But hey. You are a newcomer, why don't we show you the ropes while you are here."

- The camera pans out with Draggo and Drake showing Matthias some footage from a phone. -
Kraz J
Kraz J
Admin
https://madworldextremerules.forumotion.com

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 pm
very nice
Jeleva Delain
Jeleva Delain

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:08 pm
Added!